Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today's influence challenging

Tue Mar 17 2009
Challenging Day
Moon in Sagittarius square Sun
The Sagittarius Moon may have you feeling restless; generally people tend to be spontaneous. Though you may be anxious to get things going not everyone shares your vision. The ongoing Venus retrograde limits funding but perhaps you can make some headway if you allow others to take the lead. Use this time to make revisions and if possible tighten your budget. It's better to launch a new project once Venus moves forward.

Excerpt from 2009 Electional Astrology Planning Guide
now available for your iPhone and iPod Touch

www.astroinsights.com

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joanne

    I have just downloaded your app for the iPhone and just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy using it. I hope you sell millions and I will tell all my friends about it. Please keep writing it every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat. It's a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete