Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today's influence mixed

Wed 25 Mar 2009
Mixed Day
Moon in Pisces refranation conjunct Mercury
The Moon remains in Pisces during the early part of the day necessitating the need to clarify your intentions. While it is not a good time to initiate something new you can make changes to something already under way. Moon is void-of-course at 12:54 PM eastern time until tomorrow morning. Refer to Moon void-of-course in an earlier posting for more information.

Excerpt from 2009 Electional Astrology Planning Guide
now available for your iPhone and iPod Touch
www.astroinsights.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this information Joanne. I bought your guide for my iPhone and it has really helped me in my work. I use it to schedule appointments at the best times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback Pat. I'm glad you like the app for the iPhone. It's also available for the new iPod Touch. We are already working on the 2010 version which will have even more features. Enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete